Reptrack Features : “Rep” = Field Staff
– Admin can create new Reps after logging into the RepTrack App
– Admin can add new customers and assign them to any Rep created by him
– Admin (Manager) can see all Reps locations at the any time, as long as they are logged in to their respective accounts.
– Manager can also see the battery status of all Reps, in case Reps log- off with the excuse that their phone battery died off.
– Reps, as created by Manager, can login to App and add new Customers and Follow up with them
– Reps can only see customers created by them or assigned by Manager
– Manager can see follow up made for customers by each Rep from his/her dashboard
– App has a fully functional Chat feature for closed user group of the Manager and his Reps
– Attendance of Rep will be marked as soon as he/she logs in to the App
– Manager can track the full path of the Rep for any day by choosing day from calendar.
– App shows total distance travelled by Rep for whole day, till he logs out. Manager can also check any other days distance log
– Manager can send Announcement which will be visible to all Reps
– And more to come…